Designed by students. Built for students.
Marsanam is built to empower university students and promote academic success. We utilize innovative IoT technology to provide users with live occupancy data of local workspaces. Combining customized floor plans and indicators, students can freely plan their schedules and explore study spots at campus libraries near them.
What You’ll Do…
Project management: own portions of a project workstream or oversee one in its entirety from end-to-end
Market analysis: undertake ongoing real estate-related market research efforts in support of either client engagements or for internal research for the company
Operational leadership: take on operational leadership of a project/outcome, for example implementing a new operational workflow to better deliver on key business outcomes
Business development: engage with third parties and outside trade groups on behalf of our clients, evangelize the company or to pursue new business opportunities
Marketing and social media: develop a content strategy for publishing on the company’s website
What We’re Looking For…
- Possesses 2+ years of professional experience in related functions
- Strong business acumen: ability to approach complex business problems in a structured way and drive rapidly towards insight
- Entrepreneurial in thought and work style
- Outstanding research, analysis, and writing skills
- Strong people leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Fast, flexible, and outcomes-oriented: able and excited to thrive in an environment with rapid cycles of analysis, decision, and action
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org